Everyone’s favorite casual brand is back and we wanted to share. Here are the newly arrived Sundry pieces that came in last week. Want a little more information? Give us a call at 703.548.7110 or pay us a visit at 301 Cameron!
Striped 3/4 Sleeve Tee, $78
Muscle Tank, $77
Pullover Hoodie, $117
Open Side Pullover, $108
Open Front Cardigan, $117
Sleeveless Sweatshirt, $92
Slash Pocket Pant, $130
Crew Neck Sweater, $187
Long Sleeve Tee, $75
Short Sleeve Tee, $68
Tank Top, $68
Hooded Pullover, $141
Long Sleeve Tee, $90
With the new store has come many changes to our buying process and how we meet our customers’ needs. We know it can be frustrating when something you love is sold out in your size. To address this, we are trying to reorder notable customer favorites anywhere we are able to do so. These are just a few of the things we recently reordered in response to our customers’ requests.
1. Trance Pump by French Sole. We initially purchased this style in only black and teal, but when it came to reorder it we opted to get it in this brick color as well. $185
2. Asymmetrical Dress by Sundry. You will never want to take off this super soft long-sleeve dress once you’ve tried it on. Now back in stock in grey and black! $127
3. Slate and Wood Necklace by Tara Montgomery. After our trunk show with Tara Montgomery this weekend, we decided to hang on to a handful of the trunk show pieces that have been bestsellers for several years now. $118
4. Long-Sleeve Tees and Lots of Denim by Rag and Bone. We could have done a second email with just the tees and jeans we ordered from Rag and Bone (as well as by Citizens of Humanity and Current/Elliott)! We can’t seem to keep our denim and tees in stock, but we’re trying! Prices vary by style.
5. Yep, more of the Trance Pump! It’s just that popular–now back in black and teal as well as a cool taupe color that everyone should own! $185
Every now and then I leave my house and realize that I feel truly great in what I’m wearing. The outfit represents me perfectly and feels good on. This is one of those outfits.
Apparently, I am not very creative when it comes to poses…
(Click on any of the images to view a larger version.)
These boyfriend jeans are my very favorite Citizens from eons ago. I wear them at least once a week and I live in fear of the day the fabric wears so thin it rips. (I will just get them patched.) The good news is that The Shoe Hive is going to start carrying Citizens for Humanity denim. In fact, the product should be in store by the time this publishes on Monday. While this exact style has since been discontinued, my love for the brand survives and I will be stocking up on summer styles including a distressed boyfriend, skinny crop, and even a denim jacket!
Along with my favorite jeans, I am known at the store and among our employees for layering as much and as often as possible. I have a difficult shape to dress–I am very pear-shaped–and I find that by layering lightweight pieces one on top of the other they effectively mask the twenty-inch difference between my waist and my hips. This particular way of dressing is also incredibly comfortable, which to me is key.
Of course, not everyone is into layering this way, but both tops I am wearing can be worn on their own as well. The Shirttail Tee by new-to-us The Great (more on that new line coming soon) is super cute worn with skinny jeans and a slip-on sneaker. And the Tank Dress by Sundry (worn as the bottom layer) works well as a dress, a tunic, and a coverup! In building a functional wardrobe, the goal is to buy pieces that will work hard–meaning that they can be dressed up or down, worn on their own or layered with other pieces. We strive to carry shoes and clothing that you will find yourself wearing over and over again, season after season. These pieces definitely fit the bill.
This Friday, May 13 through Sunday, May 15 we are putting a customer favorite on sale to help you get ready for warmer weather! All Sundry clothing will be Buy One, Get One 50% Off! Buy a pair of pants and get half off the matching top. Buy an oversized shirt to wear on its own and a tank to layer underneath it for 50% less than the original price. It’s our first BOGO sale but we’re excited! It’s about time to start stocking up on summer staples!