The Old Town Boutique District is hosting its inaugural Easter Egg Hunt Friday, April 7 (tomorrow) through Sunday, April 9. Visit all participating boutiques and you could win one of three amazing Easter baskets, each valued at approximately $400. These baskets are filled with unconventional treats from your favorite shops including us (!!), Pacers, 529 Kids Consign, La Cuisine and Red Barn Mercantile that will be enjoyed long after the Bunny has departed for the year.
Here’s how it works:
1. Download the map, or pick one up at Pink & Brown Boutique (1129 King St.) or Fleurir Chocolates (704 Jefferson St.).
2. Visit each participating boutique and find its hidden egg.
3. Once the egg is spotted, bring your map to the counter for a stamp.
4. Write your name, email, and phone number on the back of your map.
5. Return your completed map to Pink & Brown or Fleurir Chocolates.
6. Three lucky winners will be randomly drawn.
We hope to see you on the hunt this weekend!