They get beer, brats, bourbon and cigars. You get your wish list. But first you have to fill one out!
Here is how it works:
1. You fill out a wish list at either The Hive or The Shoe Hive with the items you like and the contact information of your spouse, boyfriend or whomever might need something to put under the tree for you.
2. We contact them and let them know you have a list with us. We also send an invite to our annual “Men’s Night,” on Tuesday, December 13, which is basically a tailgate party without the football.
3. The men join my co-host Chris Campagna, Old Town’s most fashionable guy, for a night of beer, brats, bourbon, and shopping. When he’s had his fill of swill and sausage, we wrap up your present and send him on his way knowing he has picked out the perfect gift for you.
4. Don’t worry if he can’t make it to men’s night — we will let him know we will have the gift ready and wrapped for him any time before Christmas.
5. The Wish Lists aren’t just for men. If you have a hard to shop for teen or mother-in-law, send them our way. We will help them fill out a list and do the same thing for you: show you their list, let you pick, and have it wrapped and ready to go!