With the new store has come many changes to our buying process and how we meet our customers’ needs. We know it can be frustrating when something you love is sold out in your size. To address this, we are trying to reorder notable customer favorites anywhere we are able to do so. These are just a few of the things we recently reordered in response to our customers’ requests.
1. Trance Pump by French Sole. We initially purchased this style in only black and teal, but when it came to reorder it we opted to get it in this brick color as well. $185
2. Asymmetrical Dress by Sundry. You will never want to take off this super soft long-sleeve dress once you’ve tried it on. Now back in stock in grey and black! $127
3. Slate and Wood Necklace by Tara Montgomery. After our trunk show with Tara Montgomery this weekend, we decided to hang on to a handful of the trunk show pieces that have been bestsellers for several years now. $118
4. Long-Sleeve Tees and Lots of Denim by Rag and Bone. We could have done a second email with just the tees and jeans we ordered from Rag and Bone (as well as by Citizens of Humanity and Current/Elliott)! We can’t seem to keep our denim and tees in stock, but we’re trying! Prices vary by style.
5. Yep, more of the Trance Pump! It’s just that popular–now back in black and teal as well as a cool taupe color that everyone should own! $185