I know you’ve been impatiently awaiting this month’s Shoes in the News. Don’t lie, I know it’s the highlight of your month. After all, who wouldn’t want to waste ten minutes reading through the important and not-so-important ongoings within the world of shoes, right? So, let’s get to it.
- When it comes to accessories, Spring 2013 is pretty awesome. From the wearable to the never-in-a-million-years, these are fun to look at, so enjoy.
- Jenna Lyons makes us all jealous with a video of her shoe collection. She owns 289 pairs–and I thought I was bad! Some of which she’s never worn, of course. She also calls them Shiny Ponies and Ugly Dollies. Oh, and she’s been known to frighten a dog with her shoes. I’m not sure what that means, but I think it’s cool.
- Flip flops made of yoga mats. I kid you not.
- This round-up would be incomplete without the play-by-play of Princess Kate (sorry, Duchess of Cambridge) getting her heel caught in a grate, because we’ve all been there. (She really IS just like us!)
- And while I realize this issue of Shoes in the News has been celebrity-heavy AND I’m not a fan of Ms. Rihanna, these Givenchys are so worth a mention.
- Finally, if you haven’t seen Chapter One of our Spring Look Book, you’ve been missing out.
Well, that’s it for this month’s Shoes in the News. Thanks for tuning in!